#Readathon Hour 13, and Winding Down
Wow, I was so glued to Ghost Hero by S.J. Rozan, that I completely missed the Hour 12 Mid-Event Survey.
And then I had dinner with my parents and watched a movie (Hunky Dory, which includes a school production of The Tempest, so…. literary merit?) I wrote this earlier but forgot to post it! Oops! What hour are we in, 15 now? Hello everyone!
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
Chugging along, very pleased. I don’t plan to stay up through the second half though, so I feel like I’ve indulged in a restorative bookish spa day, rather than a marathon that needs strength and determination. Which is exactly what I wanted.
2) What have you finished reading?
I have finished: The Chalice by Nancy Bilyeau, and White Jacket Required by Jenna Weber. I am nearly finished with Ghost Hero by S.J. Rozan, but took a break for dinner.
3) What is your favorite read so far? Ghost Hero
4) What about your favorite snacks? Chocolate pretzels. cucumber slices, and if I hadn’t been taking a break for dinner (pasta with sauce-by-Dad, the best!) I’d have gotten into the cheddar cheese and cucumbers
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love
I’ve been more plugged in to Twitter than to blogs for this year’s readathon, though planning to say hi to some blogs before I turn in for the evening. Shout-outs to Twitter folk: @alitareads, @bookgoil and @figwiggin. And, over the next couple of days, planning to visit blogs from Dewey’s links, to catch up on the social part.
As ever, if you leave a comment, I’d love to know a bit about your geography